The Ancient Wines Club
As professional archaeologists, educators, and wine professionals, we are dedicated to exploring the intersections of wine, history, and archaeology in the ancient world. To share this passion, we created the Ancient Wines Club, a bi-monthly wine club to promote and share the kinds of delicious, interesting, and historically connected wines that we regularly feature in our wine seminar events.
The Ancient Wines Club is delivered every other month and features 3 wines with direct connections to the history, archaeology, and geography of the ancient Mediterranean world, along with detailed tasting and historical notes.
Past Ancient Wines Club topics include:
- Divine Wines of Crete: Isle of the Gods
- Minerals & Monuments: Terroirs of Ancient Egypt
- The Wines of Alexander the Great
Each club is billed at $75 per shipment, plus applicable taxes and shipping costs.
Ancient Wines Club Features
- 3 hand-selected, historically important, and delicious wines
- PhD-written essays about the club topic's history, geography, and archaeology
- Expert-level wine writeups and pairing advice
- A customized Ancient Wine Guys binder to collect and save your write-ups
Ancient Wines Club Benefits
- 15% discount on all future wine purchases from Ancient Wine Guys
- Discounts on all Ancient Wine Guys events and tastings
- Exclusive access to wines imported specifically for Ancient Wine Guys
How It WorksWines are billed and shipped at the beginning of every second month (January, March, June, etc.)Members can cancel or skip a shipment any time.Also available for SF Bay Area Members: Local/Hand Delivery by Dana, Ti, or Ryan!Sign up Now!You must be 21+ years of age to sign up for the club. An adult signature and proof of age are required for delivery.